Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pinterest....completely addicted

Before my wedding I was wondering what I was going to do with all the time that I spent googling, researching and DIYing things for my wedding. I was at a loss on what was going to occupy my time. Then I was introduced to Pinterest.


In the short amount of time I have been on I've discovered about 20 different crafts to try, more purses to sew, clothing to make and I would have to bake/cook for about a month to try all the different recipes that I've pinned. I've also created a nice long honey do list for when my husband has use of both hands again (more on this later).

Here are some of my favorites:








Thus it has come to me spending countless hours on Pinterest, repinning and pinning this, that and the other. I've come to look through craiglist on a daily basis, searching for old windows, discarded furniture and even getting my husband into it.

I have a few projects in the works from Pinterest inspiration and hope to share those with you soon.

What are some of your favorite Pins?


*Post inspired by Andrea from [Iron] Bowled Over: House United 

No comments:

Post a Comment