Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

DIY Tray

Pin It Here is my second post in my Pinterest to Life series. While this project isn't excately like the original, it won't be my only one.
Here is my inspiration:
You can find the original post here at Just A Girl Blog


I found a couple of tray's at A.C. Moore and painted it using my favorite color paint. I then picked a design from my cricut cartridges, cut out a design and mod podged it on to the tray. I also mod podged the entire tray to seal it. Looks like I was a bad blogger and didn't take a picture of my piece before.






The design on the tray comes from the cartridge "Home Decor", the paint color is "Peacock Tail" by Behr.

I have a series obession with this color, but I think it deserves it's own post. Yes, that is how much I love this color.

I will be doing the tile bottom as soon as I find the tile I'm looking for which could be awhile.

Linking up to:





Keeping It Simple



Sumo's Sweet Stuff



The DIY Show Off

Making


Tip Junkie handmade projects

 
 


5 comments:

  1. This is super cute!

    Shannon @ Imperfectly-Inspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo cute!!! i love this idea!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like yours a lot more! Too cute. Don't you just love Pinterest? I just did a recipe from my Pinterest recipe box today. Too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chandeliers on everything!

    I'd LOVE if you would link up to Mommy Club Tuesday Linky! (It shows up both on MilkandCuddles.com & Crystalandcomp.com!)

    You can link up here: http://tinyurl.com/3h45jwb

    Shannon
    MilkandCuddles.com

    PS. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love the contrast of the chandelier with the blue!

    ReplyDelete