Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge

As this a new blog and I am not the greatest at keeping with something I've decided to do the 30 Day Photography Challenge, found here. The original challenge was for the month of June but I think I need to do it. Which I'm hoping get me into the habit of posting daily.

Day 1: Self-portrait
Day 2: What you wore today
Day 3: Clouds
Day 4: Something Green
Day 5: From a high angle
Day 6: From a low angle
Day 7: Fruit
Day 8: A bad habit
Day 9: Someone you love
Day 10: Childhood Memory
Day 11: Something blue
Day 12: Sunset
Day 13: Yourself with 13 things
Day 14: Eyes
Day 15: Silhouette
Day 16: Long Exposure
Day 17: Technology
Day 18: Your Shoes
Day 19: Something Orange
Day 20: Bokeh
Day 21: Faceless self-portrait
Day 22: Hands
Day 23: Sun flare
Day 24: Animal
Day 25: Something Pink
Day 26: Close-Up
Day 27: From a distance
Day 28: Flowers
Day 29: Black and white
Day 30: Self-portrait


On a completely different topic, I had my third aerial yoga class on Saturday. I was the only one in class so my teacher taught me some more advanced things. I learned foot locks and hand holds. I love the exercise it gives me. However, it's been a long time since I've had any physical exercise and I hurt, a lot.

What are you challenging yourself to?

No comments:

Post a Comment